14/09/2009

.. and things that are not overrated

  1. Colon spacing and indentation
  2. Turmeric
  3. Honesty
  4. Satyajit Ray
  5. Space and air (Reference: 7-11 am and 5-8 pm, any Bombay railway station)
  6. Feminism
  7. Sunshine
  8. Intuition
  9. Perfectionism
  10. Desires
  11. Hearing clearly
  12. Freedom
  13. The night sky
  14. Shoelaces
  15. Pink Floyd
  16. Eye-to-eye contact
  17. Love
  18. Freshly shampooed hair and waxing
  19. Selfishness
  20. Modernism
  21. Laughter
  22. Optimism
  23. Time
  24. Ignorance
  25. Odd numbers

?

6 comments:

  1. I love you.


    No, you don't get it. I love you.

    And I agree with everything. Especially number one, and I know Sonu will agree with me :)

    Both of you. Sparkling stones of existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with all(except no. 25 :P)

    Especially- 1,4,5,6,10,11,17,18,19,20 and 21.

    Number one. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about colon spacing but indentation, yes. Indentation makes code look beautiful.

    Agree with 5,10,11,15,16,17,18a,21,23.

    Knew 6 was coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharan, :)

    Sonu, one day you will experience the true magic of odd numbers. And then, you will remember this list and come running to me, just three minutes before I am about to disappear forever into number fifteen. Or seventeen. Or twenty-one. (I think you've seen that last one happening:) Till then, I pray you luck, even though you don't agree with me.

    Ryan, bless your skewed stars that you don't have 18b. I wish you know what you're missing with 6, though. And yes, isn't 11 important?! I have this theory on how everybody in this world mishears but I'm the only one to be honest about it. Nobody listens to living geniuses, gah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You missed one! You haven't had it in a loooong time doesn;t mean it can be done without.

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rohan, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

    ...

    That apart, what have I missed? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete

goodness.

 My first response to reading this blog again was, seriously, a post on parenting - that was what I last posted about? I can't help but ...